Wow! December is here. Get ready for time to fly….
Quote of the day: “Don’t let your dreams be dreams.” – Jack Johnson
So much more fun to play than work! Doris the Sassy Cat is always around me when I am working.
Time to get serious. Ready, Set Go…
34 days of Goals
- Follow FlyLady: if you need help getting your life together, FlyLady is a great place to start. I am a continual flying baby. I need to get back into a system of keeping up with EVERYTHING and FlyLady is my first step. So for December 1st, this is the mission: Zone 1: Mission #1 Friday
Today, let’s sparkle up the Dining Room Table and Chairs. If you don’t have a Dining Room set, no problem, do this mission on the kitchen table.
Set your timer for 15 minutes. Wipe down the tops, the edges, and the legs on your Dining Room Table. Give the chairs a wipe too. Don’t ask us about cleaning chemicals, use whatever cleaning and polishing supplies you normally use for your furniture.
I will work on this mission today and start getting a handle on my housework…
2. Get serious about losing weight. My husband and I just booked a beach vacation trip for January. Need to lose some fluff! We are going to do Power90. We successfully completed this 11 years ago and are going to try again.
3. Get rid of extras in my house. Continue to declutter…
4. Clean out the spaces behind closed doors. Oh the closets that no one sees. Or the basement lurking down the steps. I need to get a plan together today.
5. Create a meal plan. Always a struggle for me….
I’ll start with these five and see about adding more….